Before It Was Drug Addiction, Now Its Facebook Addiction.





Facebook Addiction

Now-a-days if I ask my friends, “Why you stay online on Facebook so Long?” then they would reply, “Oh! man I am addicted to Facebook. I’m having a great Facebook addiction.”
Now if I ask the same question to myself then I get one more question ‘Can I Quit Facebook?’.
Tell me if you can answer with ‘Yes’.
Very few will say yes to it and even I will answer, “No I can’t quit Facebook”.
Do you know why I can’t quit Facebook?
Because Facebook has now become like my second home.I’m sharing updates in my page with my blog readers and I’m also learning many things from other pages.
But if you want to quit Facebook then you can go on with my article.
First let me tell you something about Facebook and its users:-
Facebook, the new planet found on earth itself with a population of more than 900M+ is becoming an addiction for people of all ages…
People are spending more time on Facebook. Exploring Facebook is not bad but spending time is. I’m not telling all these to everyone because there is some section of people who are using Facebook for good purposes such as sharing important and current information, giving updates to public etc. They are just doing great job. As we all know that everything has a good side and a bad side but it totally depends on us which side we select. So, we should always try to select the good side of everything.
Now if you want to quit Facebook; then here are some points which will really help you in decreasing your Facebook Addiction:-
1.Stop Interacting with more people on Facebook.
Stop commenting and liking others status. Also stop updating your status frequently. If you update your status frequently then you will like to see who has commented on your status and as a result a lot of time gets wasted.
2.Meet real people.
You should meet people in real life. You should try to approach them and talk with them about mutual interests. This will bring courage and will make you easy with new people.While, chatting on Facebook is not as safe as you think; because sometimes you may talk with some persons who may be pretending to be someone else. Hope you know this.
3.Start Blogging.
Blogging is a very good way to decrease Facebook addiction.Start a blog where you can share what you know with the world.People will know you by your works. You will get fame, fans, money and much more..
4.Stop Using Facebook Mobile
If after signing off from Facebook on your laptop you go straight way to your mobile then its a great sign of addiction.In that case you should either stop recharging your mobile with Net packs or you should submit your mobile to your parents. (This point is for those who are highly addicted & use Facebook even at study time).
5.Hide ‘Add Friend’ Tab.
In the options select not to show the’ add friend’ tab to anyone.This will make your account a limited one and no one will be able to send you friend requests.Now you will talk only with few friends and thus your addiction may decrease..Making a big friends circle is not bad but here I want to reflect a saying that- Making 100 friends in 1 year is not a big thing but having someone as a friend for 100 years is really a big thing.
6.Deactivate your Account.
You can deactivate your account so that no one can see you anymore. Your account can again be used when you log in next time. The only help from this is that, now you will not think about who has sent you message or who has commented on your status, as now you know that no one can find you on Facebook.
7.Delete your Account.
This one’s for the most addicted one. If you are highly addicted then you must delete your account. You will loose all your friend lists, pics etc.. but it will really help you to led a better life which will be real and where we really live in.
For taking all those steps and to get out of Facebook it will take time, so try hard so that you can enjoy a better life in real.You may hate this article, but I think that it will be really helpful to the one who don’t want to waste his precious time.Remember, the time that went will never return.

Leave a Reply

    Category

    Category

    Category