Airtel Is Again Hacked Get 1 GB data For Free Tested With Screen Shot



presents Airtel Tested 100% working Trick fot all over india
 

After testing a lot I am going to post a tested 100% working trick for airtel. By this trick u will get legally 1 GB data,and it does not require a VPN like any other tricks.

  Here is the Trick For All
I am posting This Trick after a lot of use  /
Plz  Dont Copy or Share My Trick To Any Site 

 

1.Put Your Sim Card Into A Android Device
2.now Activate 5 rs plan using *222#
3.One More Trick To Go - now 1 rs video wala service chalu karo
and Maje lo 1 GB 3g Data ka .




4 Responses so far.

  1. jaddu says:

    thnx sir working for me

  2. Aliakber Fakri says:

    Yup this trick is really awesome For me

  3. Pinaki says:

    Hello sir, I am from haryana & seriously wandering for free 3G tricks for reliance as well as vodafone. Please share me if you have any tricks of these. I am waiting for your reply. email: findppm@gmail.com

  4. Anonymous says:

    hi sir i need a working trick of 3g airtel else reliance and any other working in my state bihar patna. my id is aks.9135@yahoo.in mail me info of trick

Leave a Reply

    Category

    Category

    Category