RELIANCE IS HACKED AGAIN MAR FEB 2013



Rel me master plan actvt kro ye plan ki vldty 6mnth h or sbse achi baat data update hota rhta h means u can use all 6gb data in last mnth also

ab bari ati h 6mnth bad free gprs use krne ki-


The content is only for some restricted members..


mere 2 no pe ye trick wrkng h in rajasthan circle, chk at ur circle!!
if u like my work hit thnx and repute me coz share krne me time lgta h uska sweet fruit to milna chaiye na mjhe!!

MASTER PLAN IS AVAILABLE IN RAJASTHAN AND KARNATAK FOR SURE, I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT OTHER STATES.

This entry was posted in

4 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    pls give me the trick bro my email id is ramsharma6867@gmail.com i want it hardly

  2. Unknown says:

    give me trick -abhijeetsingh.singh.75@gmail.com

  3. Anonymous says:

    give me trick plz - sunita.lovers@rediffmail.com

Leave a Reply

    Category

    Category

    Category